The PIXMA MG3020 features improved connection so you can appreciate the simpleness of linking your smartphone, tablet as well as computer system easily. Print as well as scan trouble complimentary – even from the cloud or pick social networks websites. The PIXMA MG3020 features improved connection so you can delight in the simplicity of linking your smart device, tablet and computer system effortlessly. Print and scan hassle cost-free – also from the cloud or pick social networks sites. Print rapidly with rapid print rates of 8.0 ipm (B&W) and also 4.0 ipm (Shade), while enjoying a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi. The PIXMA MG3020 is just the appropriate small dimension and has all the right functions consisting of as Auto Power on, Silent Setting, and also PIXMA cloud link.
Quickly set-up the Canon PIXMA MG3020 with self-confidence thanks to an easy configuration procedure, as well as if you do have any kind of concerns all Canon printers provide 100% U.S.-based service & support. Cost Effective Wireless Printing in the house. The Evidence is in the PIXMA. Satisfy the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an economical cordless printer for all your residence printing, scanning as well as copying requirements. With terrific functions such as the Canon PRINT application, the PIXMA MG3020 makes it simple to print excellent looking pictures as well as files wirelessly from your mobile phone or tablet computer. It can even support optional XL ink cartridges – so you can replace ink much less often.
This expenditure is as well costly to make the MG3020 a good option if you are releasing daily, yet they offer to make use of occasionally. That whet mono text which we get out of Canon, yet we located that the documents shields on Xerox paper 80gsm printed with ink that is somewhat too much, causing a rise of damp in the area that is packed with a firm tone. Luckily, they are not as well as dries out successfully when laid flat. Image top quality is remarkably high for printers that utilize the black composite-blacked little pale in contrast with the printer that utilizes dye-based black for publishing pictures.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3020 Scanner Program and Driver Download
- 2 Troubleshooting
- 2.1 Scanner Does Not Work
- 2.2 ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- 2.3 Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- 2.4 How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- 2.5 Your printer should now be installed and working.
- 2.6 How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MG3020
- 2.7 Related posts:
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Scanner Program and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.0a||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||4.3.4||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||6.05b||21 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.61.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.61.10||391 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3022 Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MG3020
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3020 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3020 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.