The PIXMA MX920 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Office Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in shade at 10 ipm, and also can output a borderless 4.0 x 6.0″ picture in 21 seconds. Print borderless photos right in your home making use of the 9600 x 2400 color dpi. Utilize the automatic double-sided print feature to print on both sides of the page and cut your paper usage by as long as 50%. The built-in disc tray lets you layout and print your very own custom-made CDs, DVDs, as well as Blu-rays. Its Full HD Movie Print feature takes a framework from an HD film videotaped on a compatible EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA video camera or camera and prints it as an image, guaranteeing you never ever miss a photo opportunity while firing video.
Additionally, the included My Image Garden software helps arrange your photos as well as includes functions such as face acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, and also Automatic Layout Suggestion. As part of the Chromalife100+ system, the printer results indeterminate pictures that last as much as 300 years when printed with choose Canon ink and also paper as well as kept in an archival-quality picture cd. The Canon PIXMA MX920 features a scan resolution of as much as 2400 x 4800 dpi optical. Scanning can be initiated from a computer or from the unit itself. The scanner instantly detects whether you are scanning an image or paper and applies the proper settings. Need to the paper or image should be retouched, Auto Document Fix and Auto Photo Fix II proper problems such as discolored text, over or under-exposure, and also wrong complexion.
The 35-sheet auto document feeder allows you scan, copy, and fax 2-sided multipage files in a single action as well as could take care of web page evaluate to 8.5 x 14″. In addition, you could scan documents straight to Evernote as well as access and look them from any kind of web-connected computer system or gadget. The MX920 has print rates on the same level with the very best all-in-one printers. It generates black-and-white documents at a speed of 15 pages each minute and also shade files at 10 pages each minute. We engaged with Canon’s phone service representatives several times, as well as each time we came away impressed. They were well-informed and also individual, and also they had an excellent understanding of the entire Canon printer line.
Canon PIXMA MX920 Compatible Ink:
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- 0.1 Canon PIXMA MX920 Software Scanner and Driver Download
- 0.2 How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
- 0.3 The printer driver setup window appears.
- 1 Troubleshooting
- 1.1 Scanner Does Not Work
- 1.2 ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- 1.3 Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- 1.4 How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- 1.5 Your printer should now be installed and working.
- 1.6 How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX920
- 1.7 Related posts:
Canon PIXMA MX920 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|PIXMA MX920 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||46 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||59 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||3.8 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||4.7 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.7 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.6 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.5 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.3||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.3||14 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 – Getting Started Guide||1.00||2.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 series Setup Guide||V1||527 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX920 series Getting Started Guide||V1||3.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX920
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX920 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX920 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MX920 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.