The first thing you’ll observe concerning the Pixma 372 is that it does not sporting activity the acquainted shiny black style as a lot of its precursors do. That isn’t to state it’s not still elegant, though; plus, the lack of gloss suggests it will not accumulate finger prints or dirt as quickly. Aside from that, you’ll see it does not have a Multimedia Card Reader or USB port for the retrieval of pictures and papers from those sources. The interface is also streamlined, there isn’t a touch wheel or 2.5-inch LCD on the control panel. The Pixma 372’s approximate dimensions are 18 (W) x 15 (D) x 8 (H) inches and also it considers 18.5 extra pounds. The 30-page automatic file feeder (ADF) rests on the top; layer it over to access it. It can fit documents as well as media as much as 8 × 5 x 11.7 inches.
As soon as paper is filled, the ADF will certainly feed the papers one after another as well as scan, copy, as well as fax bigger jobs effortlessly. The main paper tray lies in the front as well as can hold 100 sheets each time. Canon doesn’t bamboozle the Canon Pixma MX372 in the software department, packing the same applications that come with Canon’s more expensive printers. The Solution Menu EX-SPOUSE software permits accessibility to typical scan tasks such as Optical Character Recognition, plus printer maintenance and also pertinent online locations. Unfortunately, hand-operated duplexing assistance is missing from the OS X chauffeur. The Pixma MX372’s outcome is generally easy on the eye, though shade graphics have the normal Canon orange actors.
Opening up the printer below the flatbed scanner as well as opening the front panel discloses the print head and also dual-ink ChromaLife 100 system. The Pixma MX372 comes prepared with one Canon Shade CL-241 dye-based ink cartridge and also one Canon Black PG-240 pigment-based ink cartridge. Canon likewise supplies CL-241XL and also PG-240XL (extra-large) color and black cartridges, as well as dual extra-large cartridge alternatives. The 100-sheet front loading paper tray works with 4 ″ x 6 ″, 5 ″ x 7 ″, 8 ″ x 10 ″, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes. It can print on several kinds of paper; consisting of matte picture paper, semi-gloss, normal glossy, photo paper plus glossy II, pro platinum, simple paper as well as Canon’s high resolution paper.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Compatible Ink:
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
[su_tabs style=”grid”][su_tab title=”Os Compatible“]
- 0.1 Canon PIXMA MX372 OS Compatibility
- 0.2 Canon PIXMA MX372 Specifications
- 0.3 Canon PIXMA MX372 Software Scanner and Driver Download
- 0.4 How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
- 0.5 The printer driver setup window appears.
- 1 Troubleshooting
- 1.1 Scanner Does Not Work
- 1.2 ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- 1.3 Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- 1.4 How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- 1.5 Your printer should now be installed and working.
- 1.6 How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX372
- 1.7 Related posts:
Canon PIXMA MX372 OS Compatibility
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MX372 Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 8.7 ppm
Color: 5.0 ppm
4×6″ Photo: 46 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2.0 pl|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black, 1 color|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Print Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Copy Speed||4.0 ipm (color)|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless2, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows: Windows 7, Windows RT, Vista, XP
Mac: OS X v 10.4.11 to v10.7.x11
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||15.2 x 18.1 x 7.9″ (38.61 x 45.97 x 20.07 cm)|
|Weight||18.5 lb (8.39 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 11.0 x 18.5″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download“]
Canon PIXMA MX372 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|Canon MX372 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||18.1.0a||10 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.90||3.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||5.1.1||35 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.1.1||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.1.0||36 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 User Manual (Mac)||1.11||32 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||33 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||567 KB||Download|
|Canon MX372 – Getting Started Guide||1.00||2.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MX372 – Setting Up the Fax||1.00||388 KB||Download|
|Canon MX372 – Setting Up the Fax||1.00||414 KB||Download|
|Canon MX372 – Specification Sheet||1.00||253 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Windows” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Mac” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX372
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX372 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX372 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MX372 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.