Another wonderful attribute of the Canon PIXMA MX472 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your preferred printing attributes, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one hassle-free software application. It assists you arrange your pictures with schedule sight as well as facial acknowledgment. This wireless printer also versatile in regards to connectivity, you could print wirelessly from your smart devices or tablet computers quickly. once your devices has actually been connected to this printer, you can print nearly anything on your mobile phone. It is additionally packed with ADF function that can help you to remain and raise productivity with ability of 30 sheets. You could transform the ink and add paper promptly because you can do it directly from the front of the printer!
The PIXMA MX472 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. The Canon PIXMA MX472 masters connection. With Google Cloud Print ™ and AirPrint. you could print wirelessly from your suitable smart device or tablet from virtually anywhere around the office. It’s filled with timesaving features as well, consisting of an automatic document feeder which stands up to 30 sheets. When it comes time to transform ink or add paper, the FastFront function makes it fast as well as easy-right at the front of the printer! Plus, the optional XL or XXL pigment black ink cartridges mean you can print longer before having to change your cartridges.
The resolution of outcome depends on 4,800 by 1,200 dpi which implies texts or images printed in extremely information, and you could enjoy true-to-life color. Another amazing feature from the PIXMA MX472 is My Image Garden attribute, it’s a software that allow you arrange and also print your pictures less complicated, it additionally features terrific facial acknowledgment, Calendar Organization, design ideas immediately, and also far more.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX472 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX472 Software Scanner and Driver Download
- 3 Canon PIXMA MX472 Installation Manual
- 3.1 How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
- 3.2 The printer driver setup window appears.
- 3.3 Troubleshooting
- 3.4 ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- 3.5 Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- 3.6 How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- 3.7 Your printer should now be installed and working.
- 3.8 How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX472
- 3.9 Related posts:
Canon PIXMA MX472 Review
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MX892 Download Driver
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 9.7 ipm
Color: 5.5 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6″ photo in 46 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 1,152
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2 or 5 pl|
|Ink Palette||Cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 x Color
1 x Black
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Handling||Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets
Automatic Document Feeder: 30 sheets
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
Letter: 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)
US #10 Envelopes: 4.13 x 9.50″ (10.5 x 24.1 cm)
|Paper Types||Plain, super high gloss, glossy, semi-gloss, matte, envelope|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||Flatbed: 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal
|Reflective Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)
ADF: 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Transmission Speed||Black: Approximately 3 seconds per page
Color: Approximately 1 minute per page
|Memory||Approximately 50 pages|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Copy Speed||Color: 4.7 ipm|
|Copy Features||AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom|
|Paper Handling||Automatic document feeder|
|Wireless Standard||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity|
|Wireless Printing Features||AirPrint
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Printing Solutions
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, 7, Vista SP2, Vista SP1, XP SP3 (32-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.9
Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Display||2-line LCD display|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (46.0 x 38.6 x 20.1 cm)|
|Weight||18.4 lb (8.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||21.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.2 x 18.5 x 10.8″|
Canon PIXMA MX472 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|Canon Pixma MX472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||49 MB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MX472 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||24 MB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MX472 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX472 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||01.02||9.9 MB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MX472 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX 472 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||0,260416667||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||02.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||04.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||02.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||04.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||04.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||02.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.02||8.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.02||12 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||02.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||04.10||78 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX472 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MX472 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MX472 Fax Setting Up||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Installation Manual
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX472
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX472 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX472 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MX472 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.