IJ Start Cannon TS3120 Set up The white PIXMA TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will assist you look after your residence’s necessary printing requirements. It additionally includes an all-in-one design that uses scanning and copying in addition to printing, giving you with one compact solution. Prints themselves are sharp and also vivid because of making use of a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution as well as the FINE Hybrid Ink System. Additionally, it works rather quickly with rates of up to 7.7 ipm in black and 4 ipm in shade. Scanning and also copying isn’t excluded either with an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution helping to create in-depth photos from your originals. Appreciate the simpleness of linking your mobile phone, tablet computer and all your preferred tools easily. Print hassle cost-free – also from the Cloud and from social media.
The Canon Pixma TS3120 is a portable and also versatile printer that is completely suited to take on your day-to-day record preparation jobs easily. The Canon PRINT application enables you to easily print your favorite pictures or essential papers from your mobile phone, tablet computer, or laptop computer over Wi-Fi. You can also print directly from the Cloud and social media. The compact size of the printer enables you to fit this printer anywhere you find it most practical. Take the problem out of printing to make sure that you can be extra imaginative and also effective.IJ Start Cannon TS3120 Set up General operation is facilitated with a 1.5″ sector LCD and switches providing access to particular setups and settings. Additionally, it features a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can take care of a variety of media from 4 x 6″ as much as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension. If you want to print or scan straight from or to a smart phone or tablet.
The TS3120 makes that very easy also with assistance for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and also extra. The compact, cost effective printer for all your residence printing requirements. With AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print2, IJ Start Cannon TS3120 Set up makes it very easy to print wirelessly from your preferred devices. The PIXMA TS3120 is compatible with optional XL ink cartridges – which can assist in saving you money, print much more when you need to, as well as extend the time between replacing ink cartridges. Invite to inexpensive cordless printing in the house.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Compatible Ink:
- PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color Ink
FINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
- PG-245 BK (8.9 ml) STD / (12.0 ml) XL
- CL-246 Color (9.0 ml) STD / (13.0 ml) XL
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS3100 Download Driver
[su_tabs style=”grid”][su_tab title=”Os Compatible“]
- 0.1 Canon PIXMA TS3120 OS Compatibility
- 0.2 Canon PIXMA TS3120 Specifications
- 0.3 Canon PIXMA TS3120 Software Scanner and Driver Download
- 0.4 How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
- 0.5 The printer driver setup window appears.
- 1 Troubleshooting
- 1.1 Scanner Does Not Work
- 1.2 ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- 1.3 Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- 1.4 How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- 1.5 Your printer should now be installed and working.
- 1.6 How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA TS3120
- 1.7 Related posts:
Canon PIXMA TS3120 OS Compatibility
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color InkFINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
PG-245 BK (8.9 ml) STD / (12.0 ml) XL
CL-246 Color (9.0 ml) STD / (13.0 ml) XL
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, Square (5” x 5”)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″x7” & 5″x5” photo paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless ScanningLine Scanning Speed
Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line
Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line
|Color Depth||16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)|
|Other Features||1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download“]
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|PIXMA TS3120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3120 series Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||89 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)||3.0.2||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)||1.1.0||13 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)||2.8.5||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||78 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||63 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.8||672 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.8||636 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3120 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||6.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3120 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||7.7 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Windows” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Mac” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA TS3120
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS3120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon TS3120 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA TS3120 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.