IJ Start Cannon TS3120 Set up Take care of all your daily tasks with the small PIXMA TS5120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Including Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi, you will be able to make a direct connection to your numerous clever gadgets. It likewise embraces an all-in-one layout that offers lots of printing, scanning, and also copying features. For printing, users will benefit from a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp images and also files, while a FINE Crossbreed Ink System allows the creation of sharp files as well as vibrant photos. The TS5120 was likewise much faster than the standard at printing our examination photo at high-resolution setups on letter-size photo paper. It took 4 minutes, 3 secs to do so, or 55 seconds much faster than the average.
Along with this, Canon PIXMA TS5120 individuals can function swiftly thanks to print speeds of 13 ipm in black and also 6.8 ipm in shade for generating your research, shopping lists, or pictures. Also, it includes both front and rear paper feeding options that can work with media approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size and also can do auto duplex printing. Scanning and also copying is feasible because of the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This provides thorough scans of your originals. The TS5120 is a very connected device, featuring support for the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and much more cordless solutions. A 2.5″ LCD exists also for checking out and also adjusting setups.
FINE Hybrid Ink System uses just two cartridges for basic operation as well as the development of thorough files and vibrant images, Chromalife100 printing provides a steady print that is ranked to last 100 years when kept in an album, stay light quick for thirty years, as well as stay gas quick for twenty years, However, the TS5120 is amongst the fastest designs at printing two-sided color files with mixed message as well as graphics. Printing our six-page file at 2.2 ppm, the TS5120 bested mostly all other designs. At 2 mins, 47 secs, the TS5120 was 40 seconds much faster than the standard of 3 mins, 27 secs.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS5120 Compatible Ink
- 2 Canon PIXMA TS5120 OS Compatibility
- 3 Canon PIXMA TS5120 Specifications
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 4.1 Scanner Does Not Work
- 4.2 ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- 4.3 Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- 4.4 How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- 4.5 Your printer should now be installed and working.
- 4.6 How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA TS5120
- 4.7 Related posts:
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Compatible Ink
- PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color Ink
FINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
- PG-245 BK (8.9 ml) STD / (12.0 ml) XL
- CL-246 Color (9.0 ml) STD / (13.0 ml) XL
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS3100 Download Driver
[su_tabs style=”grid”][su_tab title=”Os Compatible“]
Canon PIXMA TS5120 OS Compatibility
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Specifications
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm|
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 20 seconds|
Bluetooth 4.0 LE
|Wireless Printing Features||Canon PRINT App
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Mopria Device Printing
Windows 10 Mobile
|Control Panel||2.5″ / 6.4 cm LCD|
|Dimensions||16.8 x 12.5 x 5.8″ / 42.7 x 31.8 x 14.7 cm (closed)|
|Weight||14.3 lb / 6.5 kg|
|Package Weight||18.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 15.0 x 8.0″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download“]
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|TS5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5120 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Windows” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Mac” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA TS5120
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS5120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon TS5120 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA TS5120 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.